Dienstag, 17. Juni 2014

Introduction...again

Because I already started a blog but dont find my login anymore I copy the first post again from the other blog:
 Hey there.

"At first, thanks for visiting my Blog (even if you just came here by accident ;D)

First I should introduce myself:

My name is Michael, I am 27 (well, now its 29) years old, I am from Germany and...I am a gamer.

Don't get me wrong, I am not one of these hardcore-gamers playin 24/7 or one of these offending other players for beeing "to unskilled" in a game. Imho games should give me what they are made for: fun! :)

So what will this blog be about...well...the topics will be totally random I think. I will just write about topics that bother me at the moment.

Okay then, I think that's enough for the very first post.

See you later :)"

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen